Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Brunswick

The past two weeks have flown as I finished up projects prior to heading to New Brunswick for a working retreat. Between tidying up matters to do with Real Estate Investing for Canadians for Dummies to teeing up some extra real estate columns for Business in Vancouver and lining up projects for when I return to Vancouver in June, it’s been a busy time. Highlights included contacting ice cider makers and others regarding the new apple variety Eden for an article in Good Fruit Grower and being published in Country Life.

For the next two weeks, I’ll be enjoying the Maritime spring (about two months behind the season in Vancouver, which saw temperatures nearing 30 degrees Celsius last week) and reflecting on various themes and projects I would like to pursue in my writing. More on happenings here in subsequent posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home